HOME | CAMERA PROMPTING | LIVE EVENT PROMPTING | SERVICE AND RATES | SCRIPT SAVING | TEAM
Pinson Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a Advanced Prompting Services, is a business engaged in providing services to businesses, associations, and government entities. Our Web site is a "business-to-business" site designed to help us communicate with clients and potential clients. The only information we gather from such parties is that which is necessary for us to conduct our business and serve our clients. We regard our client list as a trade secret and do not sell it. Nor do we release it to third parties except as necessary in the course of business. For example, the names and addresses might be provided to a mailing house that is doing a mailing for us, but only with the understanding that the list belongs to us and may not be used for any other purpose.
• .46 cents per mile round trip outside of Broward County.
• Overnight accommodations (distanced greater than 100 miles from APS office to location, one way)
• $45.00 per diem for meals or supplied by client.
• Transportation expenses by common carrier, including tips, for both equipment and personnel or supplied by client.
• Reimbursement of all out of pocket expenses.
• C.O.D. unless arranged prior to final booking
• 50% booking deposit required on all out of state clients.
• Payment of invoices due upon receipt, unless net 30 is arranged with APS.
• Late charges of 1.5% per month assessed upon unpaid balances after 30 days.
• All collections costs, including attorney’s fees necessary to resolve unpaid balances, will be assessed to the Client.
• Checks to be made payable to: Pinson Enterprises, Inc. or Advanced Prompting Systems.
• No credit cards accepted at this time.
• Client assumes all responsibility, liability, and copyrights for content and ownership of any materials given to APS for prompting purposes.
• Full day rate applicable to jobs cancelled less than 24 hours from the call time.
Late Booking Fee
• An additional fee of $100 will apply to jobs booked less than 12 hours in advance.
Hazardous conditions required by the client, but necessary for the job, will entail additional insurance at the Client’s expense covering APS’s personnel and equipment. These include environmental, handling, and legal risks.
If you have questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org.